Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Final Week Post #2



• What concept/s in this class have you found most interesting? What was it about that concept/s that you found interesting?


This semester was extremely fruitful. I think the chapter on Group Communication was very interesting to me. I liked the idea of shared behavioral standards and the fact that a group can function as a whole unit and feel a sense of identity or shared beliefs. It seems like a group’s norms and values mesh together to be collective. I thought that the characteristics of groups was interesting because I think about companies or organizations and forget to realize many days groups spend together. Members of each group are interconnected and work and interact with each other, learn about the nuances of their functions, and together progress and evolve.

No comments: